Webinar | TMD and Sleep Understanding the Overlap
July 12 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
TMD and Sleep Understanding the Overlap
With Dr. Mona Patel
Screening patients is not just about the form you use.
It isn’t about the Mallampati or the Epworth.
It’s all about the daily impact for the patient.
Unfortunately, patients are often skeptical or confrontational about their issues.
Dr. Mona Patel is going to explore the depths of the comorbidities of Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders.
In partnership with:
We are going deeper than forms and intra-oral signs. We are going to show you the impact this has on the patient so that when you recommend a test you can clearly explain the alternatives to the patients.
No more excuses. Learn to treatment plan Home Sleep Tests like a filling.
Join Dr. Mona Patel on March 8th at 8 PM EST.
By this webinar’s conclusion, attendees will be able to:
- Define Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMD) and how to screen patients
- Understand the relationship between TMD and sleep
- Explore treatment options for patients with TMD
- Identify appliances that reduce TMD for patients while treating OSA simultaneously
- Learn how to get started managing OSA patients
*Sponsored by Awaken2Sleep