Treat More Sleep – 4 Steps to Get Started In DSM
October 5 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
”I tried sleep treatment in my office; it just wouldn’t work.”
Have you ever said this?
You’re not alone.
Many dentists have had false starts – that’s why on October 5th, at 8 PM EST, Dr. Mona Patel will be showing you the 4 things you need to get started (or restart) in dental sleep medicine.
Dr. Patel integrated sleep treatment into her general dentistry practice and is currently in the process of retiring from her practice to work in sleep medicine full time. She will share with you the 4 steps you need to take to succeed in sleep.
If you have ever struggled with:
– Finding patients who need appliances
– Medical billing reimbursement
– Getting paid for appliances
– Helping patients get a home sleep test
– Getting Rx for oral appliance therapy from MDs
Then you need to register for this event.
For practices that want to do more with their sleep program, they need to keep it simple. Having a clear workflow that navigates the questions and common hangups of patients, working with the team to understand that workflow can make or break a sleep program.
To learn what systems work best for a new program, how to communicate with your team, critical—having verbiage for medical billing and treatment planning, as well as a simplified workflow that creates urgency and value for patients – register for this webinar.
This webinar is sponsored by SomnoMed and Awaken2Sleep.
- Define the 4 steps to treat more sleep in the dental practice
- Discuss key aspects of a dental sleep workflow
- Explore major patient objections and how to overcome them
- Identify tools for building MD relationships and getting OAT referrals